These are the 11 products and services we are developing:
Products for consumers
1. “Proof of Feedback” between users and companies
EasyFeedback Token EASYF was created to reward people who from www.EasyFeedback.com communicate useful and private feedback to improve products, services and processes of companies and institutions.
Whenever users send useful feedback, they receive EASYF for their communication. The validator oracle (internal or company) will evaluate the feedback sent by EasyFeedback users according to these 3 criteria: usefulness, originality and execution and he will be rewarded for his feedback.
We will also create a visual recognition system (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze badges) that users can use in their social network profiles. This recognition will be elaborated according to the “Proof of feedback” sent by the user. These recognition could be by economic sectors and/or global.
2. Legal Advice
Two weeks after sending a complaint / claim by a user, we will send him an email to let us know if the company has responded and if he would recommend them to his family and friends. If the company that receives the feedback does not have the commitment to Excellence in Customer Care (subscription to EasyFeedback PRO) and the user is not satisfied with the resolution of their claim or has not received any response, we offer legal advice services. Already available in Spain, Colombia and Mexico.
EasyFeedback obtains incomes when users of the platform claim companies under a Success Fee model: we only charge a percentage of the compensation if we win.
With the tokenization of our current service the consumer will receive a percentage of EASYF of the claim.
3. Use of EASYF in the EasyFeedback Online Store
With the launch of the EasyFeedback token, a Marketplace (online store) is incorporated into the business model. In this online store we will offer:
- Our own exclusive products and services.
- Products and services of our customers.
- Third-party products and services so that EasyFeedback users can use their EASYF tokens.
- Products made in our social project YIOOW (Your Idea Our Original Work).
- Possibility to buy Amazon gift cards with their EASYF tokens in those countries where it has activity.
4. Use of EASYF on the EasyFeedback Token debit card
The EasyFeedback token can be used directly through our debit card (in PolisPay) along with the cryptocurrencies that are already available.
We are working so that EASYF can be used on other cards such as Wirex or Minexpay.
5. Income generated by commissions (fee) of exit
A user registered within EasyFeedback has an EasyFeedback Web Wallet. The EASYF he gets thanks to the Proof of Feedback are delivered in this wallet.
When a user registered with EasyFeedback and owner of EASYF decides to transfer his EASYF, a fee (a commission) will be charged in the following cases:
- To exchange the EASYF for a gift card.
- For transferring the EASYF of our EasyFeedback Web Wallet to external Wallets (any Wallet that is not generated within EasyFeedback.com).
Products for companies
The feedback that our users send will be the gateway for the sale of our products for companies. We have already sent feedback to more than 10,000 companies. Every month, since January 2019, feedback is sent to more than 1,200 different companies average. Each month, our users send feedback to more than 140 new companies that they had never addressed before.
That is, each feedback sent by one of our users to a company, generates an impact on a potential customer of our products for companies. All products for companies are sold in EASYF.
Companies must stake a minimum amount of EASYF in order to access the contracting of these products.
1. Subscription to EasyFeedback PRO
EasyFeedback PRO is the platform to listen to your customers and build trust in your business:
- We are a trusted, independent third party that certifies Excellence in Customer Care.
- We provide the proper tools, so that all your clients feel and be heard
- 100% of opinions are private and not anonymous
We accompany the growth of the companies that want:
- Improve its reputation online and offline
- Loyalty to its customers
- Foster employee engagement
The companies that hire this product will also be a oracle validator company and will grant EASYF to their customers.
2. EasyFeedback IoT (Internet of Things)
EASYF will be awarded to users who, with the daily use of their devices, send useful feedback to improve the processes, products or services of EasyFeedback customers. For example, a washing machine manufacturer rewards its customers, or non-customers, with EASYF, if each time they put their washing machine in operation they allow them to collect the following feedback: color of the garments, brand of soap being used, kg of clothes that are being washed, type of clothing, program used, etc. This data collection is done with several sensors that will be installed in the device.
3. EasyFeedback Health
Companies interested in this product may hire a service where EasyFeedback.com users who wish to transfer their health and lifestyle data (which they are already storing with the regular use of other applications), are rewarded by these companies with EASYF for providing that information.
4. EasyFeedback Survey
The EasyFeedback Survey client companies may use surveys and market studies to obtain more information about their customers by segmenting users of the platform that send feedback. These companies will reward all platform members participating in the surveys with EASYF.
5. EasyFeedback Review
EasyFeedback Review client companies may use the platform to obtain opinions and recommendations on their products and services by segmenting users of the platform that send feedback. All platform members who participate in the opinions and recommendations will be rewarded with EASYF.
To reward the users involved in these 5 tools with EASYF, companies interested in these products will have to buy EASYF tokens in an Exchange where EASYF is listed.
Users who wish to participate by offering their feedback on the products: EasyFeedback IoT, Health, Survey and Review, will have to do Staking of a minimum amount of EASYF.
6. EasyFeedback Stats
The analysis, with statistical tools and artificial intelligence, of all the information collected by the blockchain platform, will be published in a statistical portal for the knowledge of users and companies, there will be free and paid content with EASYF.
As a summary:
The EasyFeedback Token supply to the market will be in the hands of:
- The individuals and companies that acquire EASYF. After the initial sale, the unsold tokens of the initial amount available for sale (1%) will not be burned, but will be returned to the total supply for subsequent mining through the Proof of Feedback.
- Users who have received a reward for helping us to publicize EasyFeedback token (Advisor, referrals, bounties, online store buyers).
- Easy Feedback Token OÜ for the EASYF that obtains by selling EASYF products in the online store and that, part of them, puts on the market to pay its suppliers. The rest of EASYF are holded.
And once EasyFeedback.com is tokenized:
- People who receive EASYF for their “Proof of Feedback”
- The judges involved in evaluating the feedback sent.
The EASYFdemand will consist of:
- Customers of the online store who want to buy products but do not have EASYF.
- Companies that want to use the products: EasyFeedback IoT, Health, Survey and Review (for Staking and to incentivize users).
- Users who want to participate by giving their feedback on EasyFeedback IoT, Health, Survey and Review and/or want to get more EASYF for their Proof of Feedback.
- Easy Feedback S.L: every year 20% of Easy Feedback S.L. profits will be used to purchase EASYF tokens on the market.
Once the purchase of tokens has been completed by Easy Feedback S.L, they will be distributed as follow:
- 50% of the tokens obtained will be burnt.
- The other 50% of tokens will go back into the Total Supply of Tokens available to be distributed again among users who send feedback. Ensuring the sustainability of the EASYF supply.
The owners of EASYF will be able to make decisions that affect the governance of the project such as: the rules of selection of the judges and lawyers involved in the oracles, the variables on which to evaluate the amount of EASYF that can correspond to one feedback, the maximum amount of EASYF that can be granted by Proof of Feedback, etc.