Our mission is to promote feedback between consumers and organisations in order to help solving two issues:
- The communication problem between people.
- The aspiration of humans to improve things.
Feedback aspires to transform the world because we help companies to achieve care excellence towards its customers and encourage creativity.
EasyFeedback acts as a private and trusted third party between customers, employees and the organisations management. It makes it easier for useful feedback to be expressed, managed and rewarded
1. Current dilemmas regarding Feedback
Organisations encourage feedback, because for them it is a strategic tool in order to achieve excellence, improve their reputation and increase sales. In order to collect feedback, companies use a lot of resources and channels: in person, by phone, forums, chat/chatbot, messaging apps, web forms, email, social networks…
All channels used to collect feedback should serve to:
- Listen: in order to pay attention to the queries, suggestions, opinions and complaints of customers.
- Respond quickly: a fast response is fundamental for the success of organisation as customers do not want to endure long waits.
- Offer solutions: Organisations must have the capacity to respond.
- Make the company more human: the people in charge of managing customer care channels must be well-trained and capable of managing the tools they use. They are the visible face of the company for the customer and should have skills such as diligence, common sense and communication in order to make the company more human to its customers.
1.1. Feedback problems for companies
Within companies, requesting, collecting and dealing with customer feedback can be problematic for many reasons:
- Usually the problem is the lack of resources. Sometimes they do not deal with the feedback received because they don’t possess the human and financial resources necessary to do so.
- Commonly, companies watch helplessly as their customer care channels become a vehicle for the publication of unfair complaints from customers that damage their reputation and ruin the human and economic effort of the company.
- Other times, a large amount of money is invested but there is a lack of internal control in order to centralise and analyse the information received through customer feedback in order to turn it into opportunities for improvement and increase sales for the company.
1.2. Feedback problems for consumers
For consumers, feedback to companies may appear unnecessary because they think that their opinion is irrelevant, they have neither the time nor the motivation to do it.
So, typically, if the customer takes the initiative and gives feedback, it is to complain. Most of these complaints are not resolved because of:
- A lack of accessibility to the customer care channels from the company: the customer care channels cannot be found, and when they are found, sometimes the do not work correctly; the telephone is not answered within a reasonable time; mails remain unanswered or the chat is not operative.
- A lack of solutions from te customer care channels of the company: when the customer finally manages to get through someone and, unfortunately, does not receive solutions from the organisations’ customer care channel, they feel frustrated and helpless.
These problems explain why tipically a customer decides to complain publicly or loses trust in the organisation.
1.3. The controversy about public feedback
Online opinions regarding the quality of a company or a service received are an important resource for consumers to get informed and make decissions.
Most consumers make purchasing decisions based on the opinions they have access to. However, despite the importance of these ratings, there are a number of dilemmas that affect the credibility of feedback published on the Internet.
Companies that are aware of the importance of their online reputation carry out marketing strategies in order to improve it.
There are many solutions on the Internet that post users’ feedback and generate revenue from directing traffic for a fee to the companies reviewed: TrustPilot, TripAdvisor, Yelp…
There are also solutions on the Internet that charge companies a fee for helping them to obtain that feedback: Trusted Shop, Ekomi, etc.
By this metholdologies, companies improve their positioning and attract organic traffic or paid traffic to their company, products or services, for their own benefit.
In some cases, companies also pay users to delete their negative feedback posts.
FInally, companies are often defenceless against fake posts, which get spread uncontrolled through forums and social networks.
All these problems imply that most of the feedback we find on the Internet about companies, products and services look, in many cases, suspicious to consumers’ eyes. And this happens because, as they are public, they are part of a huge market in which organisationsinvest a large amount of money.
2. What advantages does our solution provide?
EasyFeedback seeks to make communication between consumers and companies easier. That’s why we are developing a centralised feedback collection solution that distribute this communication towards each company’s customer care channel. It respects the basic premises that should be established for everyfeedback:
- Privacy: feedback sent is not published anywhere, it remains private.
- It is not anonymous: consumers must identify themselves.
We are an intermediary in the process, like a trusted third party, confirming that the customer’s message will be sent and received by the company, giving credibility and trust to the system. We could summarise the advantages of our feedback platform by saying that:
2.1. It solves Accessibility and Knowledge problems:
- For customers: we offer a centralised platform that can be used in order to send feedback to any organisation of the world without having to search for their customer care channels. The customer saves time and effort because EasyFeedback is in charge of redirecting that complaint to the official customer care channel of the company and monitor and file all feedback.
- For companies: we help companies make their customer care channel more accessible because when customers look for it on the Internet, they often find us first and although we are not the official channel, feedback ends up reaching the correct channel of the company. This generates direct knowledge of their clients to improve their products, services or processes. And as a private channel, it helps them to reduce the number of public complaints on Internet.
2.2. It solves Transparency and Trust problems:
- For customers: we offer a platform that certifies that feedback will reach the company. Therefore, if there should be a problem, we can prove the existence, content and date of the feedback that was sent. This is essential for protecting customers’ rights.
- For companies: we pass feedback on to them from not anonymous, people, therefore they can contact their customers and handle incidents. As EasyFeedback is a trusted third party, we could, if it were necessary, mediate in conflicts.
2.3. It solves Reputation and Participation problems:
- For customers: we make sending feedback easy. Moreover, with the reward system that we are going to incorporate through EASYF tokens, we place a high value on customer feedback because we will reward it according to its usefulness
- For companies: we audit the responses they provide to our platform users by satisfaction surveys (Net Promoter Score, NPS), therefore obtaining objective information about their customer care service which can help them improve that process. In addition, through our Seal of Excellence, we communicate their commitment to customer service to the public, which improves their reputation. And, finally, with EASYF tokens, we offer them a system for gaining loyalty at our marketplace (EasyFeedback online store with exclusive EasyFeedback products and our customers’ products) which will help them to promote and give importance to customer feedback.
3. Tokenized EasyFeedback model: added value it brings
Our token (EASYF) has been created in order to reward people who communicate useful feedback through EasyFeedback.com aiming to improve products, services and processes of companies and institutions.
With the launch of the EasyFeedback token, a Marketplace (online store) is being incorporated into the business model. In this online store we will offer:
- Our own exclusive products and services,
- Our customers’ products and services
- Third party products and services.
- Products made in our social project YIOOW (Your Idea Our Original Work).
- Exchanging the EASYF for a gift voucher.
Users will also have the possibility of exchanging their tokens for Amazon gift vouchers in all countries where Amazon operates.
They will also be able to get our debit card in order to use our tokens at stores.
It is feedback that transmits knowledge. Therefore, we will reward with EasyFeedback tokens regardless of the response the company gives us:
- The ideas that consumers share with organisations and institutions by means of suggestions, aiming to help them improve their products, services and processes.
- The dissatisfaction communicated to a company by way of a complaint or a constructive claim about its products, services and processes.
- The appreciation of a job well done.
The blockchain is ideal for the purposes of our project. It gives credibility to the feedback thanks to the transparency and immutability the blockchain grants.
4. Main actors
We are developing a complete on-chain environment around private Feedback based on:
- Feedback writers: Users who generate feedback and wish to be rewarded for it. These users can send suggestions, queries, congratulations, complaints or claims easily to any company in the world. We guarantee to send it and that it will not be manipulated. Their work will be rewarded with EASYF tokens granted by our Oracles.
- Companies: companies committed to maintaining fluid communication with their customers and therefore giving it authentic strategic value so as to achieve excellence will also be part of the ecosystem. Companies that are already clientes of our PRO subscription will have the opportunity of using our company validation node on the platform which will allow them to verify and reward customer feedback. These rewards may be used to purchase products and services that these companies commercialize within our Marketplace (Loyalty System).
- Validators/Oracles: Our technology will enable us to make objective evaluationsregarding the quality and reliability of feedback sent. To achieve this, we will use some manual validation Oracles: Internal Oracle, Company Oracle and Lawyer Oracle.
Diagram of the oracles and regulator node involved
Once accredited, the member’s feedback will be graded and verified by one of the three Validator Oracles (internal, company or lawyer) and incorporated into the blockchain with the score obtained. Validator Oracles have the role of rewarding users who send feedback. For each type of feedback, only one of the 3 types of Validator Oracles will take part: internal, company and lawyer. Feedback sent in the form of queries will not be rewarded.
5. Graph of the operation of sending Feedback and obtaining EasyFeedback token
6. “Proof of Feedback”: Generation and award of EASYF according to the value of the feedback
The tokenized model focuses on the “Proof of Feedback” between users and companies and institutions. Every time a user sends useful feedback, they receive EasyFeedback token for his/her communication.
6.1. Internal Validator Oracle. Proof of feedback between users and non client companies
The Internal Validator Oracle will evaluate the feedback sent by EasyFeedback users according to these 3 criteria: usefulness, originality and execution.
The internal validator oracle will evaluate it according to these 3 criteria: usefulness, originality, and execution.
In this regard, feedback sent to companies that:
- It is attractive, useful and interesting for the company (UTILITY);
- Provides original and creative ideas or concepts to the company (ORIGINALITY);
- And its implementation is feasible and doable, helping the company to improve (EXECUTION);
will be rewarded.
Our internal validator oracle will be composed in each country by a Jury. The members of the Jury will be specialists in business development consulting, experts in innovation and technology, and managers with extensive professional business experience.
The minimum requirements to be a member of the Jury are:
- Having created a company and / or having worked on your own.
- Having work experience in at least three sectors of activity.
We will also have the possibility of having jurors specialized in a single sector of activity and who only have the option of evaluating feedback from that sector.
- Having more than 15 years of work experience.
Initially, in each country the Jury will consist of seven members selected by us, afterwards everyone fulfilling those requirements will be able to apply.
With this system we get that only useful feedback is rewarded.
The juror will use the following grading scale:
In this way, the maximum score that may be obtained from each juror would be 12 points: UTILITY: 4 + ORIGINALITY: 4 + EXECUTION: 4. Therefore, the maximum sum of the three judges would be 36 points that would result final an average of 12 points.
Every score will be transformed into tokens by means of the following equivalence : 12 points will be the equivalent in dollars to the price of 1.4 Big Mac at the USA according to the current price in that moment as published by The Economist magazine (https://www.economist.com/news/2020/07/15/the-big-mac-index). This will allow us to update the value granted to our users every six months (January and July) based on an internationally recognized index such as “The Big Mac Index”.
The mentiones amount of 8 dollars comes from the estimated average compensation for completing a questionnaire by a Mystery shopper.
score for PoF
|Dollars||Price of a
to Big Mac index
|12 points||8 $||5,71 $||1,4||0.05 $||160 EASYF|
To evaluate user feedback, the Jurors will be asked to analyse and give a score to each of these 3 questions:
- Is the feedback sent USEFUL to improve or create new processes, products, services in the company receiving it?
- Is the feedback sent ORIGINAL?
- Could the feedback sent be implemented or EXECUTED in the company receiving it?
For guidance in its task of feedback assessment, the Court of Jurors will take into consideration questions and aspects such as:
- Is the text sent easy to understand?
- Does it contain spelling/grammatical mistakes?
- Is it the right length, or is it repetitive or too short?
- Does it contain evidence, testimonials, documentation supporting the feedback?
- Is the feedback sent incomplete because it leaves unknowns which make its execution and/or resolution difficult?
- Is the feedback interesting or irrelevant?
- Is the feedback appropriate or is it outdated for any reason?
- Can the feedback help to improve or create processes/products/services in the company?
- Is the feedback sent original?
- Can the feedback received be reasonably implemented in the company?
The jurors will also receive EASYF token for their work. The amount of EASYF obtained will vary over time, based on a system that will assess the quality of the evaluations issued by the juror.
We are working on the possibility that certain suggestions, whose proven value as an idea is so exclusive, can be rewarded with more EasyFeedback tokens than those provided in the system we have explained.
6.2. Company Validator Oracle: Proof of Feedback between users and client companies
The company validator oracle will be the only one in charge of managing the rewards of any type for the feedback sent by users when the company to whom the feedback is sent is client of our Easy Feedback PRO subscription.
The company validator oracle will be composed by some of the organisations’ employees, which will perform the task of evaluating the feedback received.
If the feedback is sent to a company that is not client of our Easy Feedback PRO subscription, one of the other two validator oracles will perform the task:
- The internal validator oracle will be the one in charge of managing the rewards to users when the feedback sent is a suggestion or congratulation.
- The lawyer validator oracle will be the only one in charge of managing the rewards to users when the feedback sent is a complaint/claim.
6.3. Lawyer Validator Oracle: Proof of Feedback between users and non client companies
Our lawyer validator oracle will evaluate the complaints sent by our platform users according to these 3 categories:
- The feedback sent is a complaint/claim that has no possibility of being managed as judicial or extrajudicial legal action.
- The feedback sent is a complaint/claim is able to get dealt successfully through an extrajudicial legal action.
- The feedback sent is a complaint/claim that might be managed as a judicial legal action.
Our lawyers will always answer our users within seven days, indicating the category in which it encloses.
Our lawyer validator oracle will be composed, in every country, by a well-known Law Firm specialized in Consumer Protection. In Spain it will be IurisConsum.
Our lawyer validator oracle will grant tokens to users who send complaints, according to the following criteria:
- If the feedback sent cannot be managed as a judicial or extrajudicial legal action, the validator oracle will not grant tokens.
- If the feedback sent can be managed successfully through an extrajudicial or a judicial legal action, the oracle will reward the user with EASYF tokens once the user hire our law firm for handling the claim, it has been handled and the judge has ruled.
- Additionally to the legal compensation, our lawyer validator oracle will grant EASYF tokens to the user, equivalent to 10% of the compensation obtained .
If you have any question, please write us at [email protected]
The EasyFeedback team.